Prior to moving into Silver Oak, please bring with you:
- Copy of 1) Medicare and supplemental insurance card 2) Photo ID 3) Copy of Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) 4) POLST Form
- Admission Agreement – signed
- Deposit Check to hold room ($500)
- Emergency Information Packet
- Physician’s Report 602 Form – completed by primary MD – click here for 602 Physicians Report (sample)
- Resident’s preference, daily routine or “Favorite Things” list
- Personal belongings – labeled to decorate bedroom, i.e. furniture, pictures, clothes, cane or walker, blanket…
- Communication: Please let us know how you would like to be notified about your loved one. i.e. After doctor visit, only with emergency, or with a change in status.
- Monthly invoices are typically mailed or emailed by the 15th of the month.
- Please remit payment via online banking or your preference of payment on or before the 1st of the month
- Current medications including over the counter (OTC) – all medications and OTC must have a MD order and are to be secured by Silver Oak staff.
- For resident safety, medications and OTC medications are kept in a medication cart – not in resident’s bedroom (bring day of admission)
Pharmacy Info: We Use Ron’s Pharmacy (858) 652-6900
We look forward to caring for your loved one…